Skip to main content

My Second Mother - Sri Gnanodaya Central Collage.

 

My second school is Divulapitiya Sri Gnanodaya Central College. It was started in 1965 on the present premises and before that this bilingual college was started in 1941 under the name of  Divulapitiya junior college. It first principal was Mr. W. J. Mendis. Divulapitiya central collage was renamed in 1986 and in 1990 it was renamed as Sri Gnanodaya central college. 

My school is become a also like my second mother . I entered the school in the I'm grade 9. I was educated in this school up to grade 13. The turning point in my life was my school. My teachers and my friends were a great strength in getting into the universities that were the biggest dream of  my life today... I love that sweet past and memories of having fun with my friends 💓💓... Thank you to my school and love it so much....😊💓💓

This link includes our school's 2019 Annual Sports Meet: https://youtu.be/b5_GHyk5B4o
 





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Drawing with pen...🖊🖊🖊

          I was done this pen art in 2019 year. I used " Isurumuni couple" ( Isurumuni pem yuwala -  ඉසුරුමුණි පෙම් යුවල ) for this art topic. This is a half - sown sculpture. Dot painting are special for drawing the surface texture in that way.        I first learned about this dot drawing art from my art teacher. I used a gel pen to draw these art. In addition, I used a platinum pen to show large dark places.        This art is my first dot pen drawing. It took me about a week to finish this work of art, because I have to look at the real picture and finish the picture exactly with the dots.   Although it takes a long time, drawing through different mediums is a lot of fun and interesting. because  it can lead to new experiences.           Drawing is a very interesting activity and it calms our mind....      Below is another drawing similar to that... 👇  ...

Unfogetteble Days...

                                                         National Youth Corps - Diulapitiya After O/L exam, I spend the remaining 06 months studying a course at the National Youth Corps Center until I started A/L.   There the Youth corps took us to the Naula Outgoing Camps .. It is a short period of 4 days. But those were some of the most memorable days of my life so far... we were engaged in various activities there, Hanging on the ropes. Mountaineering. Climb the nets. Various group activities were also carried out.     Naula Youth Corps..👇 What I really liked about it was the activity of climbing a tree and hanging from the ropes and cables to the top of the tree . It felt scary but it was a lot of fun. And our team became best team... It teachers us leadership , personality development , Discipline with a team and ...

Malawunge awurudu da - මළවුන්ගේ ඇවුරුදු දා..

Malawnge Awrudu da is the second story of the Malagiya Aththo. Many events in their lives have taken place since the meeting of Devondara Sun and Noriko Sun here. The special thing here is that Noriko presents the story here.  As a result, Devondara Sang is dead. He's in this story, in Noriko's words, in her memories. .......