Skip to main content

Today My Printing Drawing...

Today, we had to do silk screen print drawing. This is the drawing I did for it.. 


This is my first experience. Before, I had never done drawing like this. This was  a new experience for me. For this I used watercolor, black pen and white pen.

For this portrait I used an image of someone who had been drawn is a previous painting.  

I have used different color. Black, red, yellow, light brown, green, white, blue, and other color variants are used. 

As final result I am very satisfied with this painting.

  • Also did some more drawing in printing. This is the some drawing,,



For this drawing I used Black pen , pencil and watercolor.


..Department of print making...
😊😊




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Drawing with pen...🖊🖊🖊

          I was done this pen art in 2019 year. I used " Isurumuni couple" ( Isurumuni pem yuwala -  ඉසුරුමුණි පෙම් යුවල ) for this art topic. This is a half - sown sculpture. Dot painting are special for drawing the surface texture in that way.        I first learned about this dot drawing art from my art teacher. I used a gel pen to draw these art. In addition, I used a platinum pen to show large dark places.        This art is my first dot pen drawing. It took me about a week to finish this work of art, because I have to look at the real picture and finish the picture exactly with the dots.   Although it takes a long time, drawing through different mediums is a lot of fun and interesting. because  it can lead to new experiences.           Drawing is a very interesting activity and it calms our mind....      Below is another drawing similar to that... 👇  ...

Malawunge awurudu da - මළවුන්ගේ ඇවුරුදු දා..

Malawnge Awrudu da is the second story of the Malagiya Aththo. Many events in their lives have taken place since the meeting of Devondara Sun and Noriko Sun here. The special thing here is that Noriko presents the story here.  As a result, Devondara Sang is dead. He's in this story, in Noriko's words, in her memories. .......  

Unfogetteble Days...

                                                         National Youth Corps - Diulapitiya After O/L exam, I spend the remaining 06 months studying a course at the National Youth Corps Center until I started A/L.   There the Youth corps took us to the Naula Outgoing Camps .. It is a short period of 4 days. But those were some of the most memorable days of my life so far... we were engaged in various activities there, Hanging on the ropes. Mountaineering. Climb the nets. Various group activities were also carried out.     Naula Youth Corps..👇 What I really liked about it was the activity of climbing a tree and hanging from the ropes and cables to the top of the tree . It felt scary but it was a lot of fun. And our team became best team... It teachers us leadership , personality development , Discipline with a team and ...